Recipe of Favorite My Braised Red Cabbage with Clementine & Morello Cherry

My Braised Red Cabbage with Clementine & Morello Cherry.

My Braised Red Cabbage with Clementine & Morello Cherry

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my braised red cabbage with clementine & morello cherry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Braised Red Cabbage with Clementine & Morello Cherry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Braised Red Cabbage with Clementine & Morello Cherry is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my braised red cabbage with clementine & morello cherry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Braised Red Cabbage with Clementine & Morello Cherry:

  1. {Get of Red cabbage (cut into 4 wedges).
  2. {Get of Red Wine Vinegar.
  3. {Make ready of Garlic (crushed).
  4. {Get of bay leaves.
  5. {Get of Clementine (Juice & Zest).
  6. {Take of freshly grated nutmeg.
  7. {Prepare of Olive oil.
  8. {Make ready of morello cherry conserve.
  9. {Prepare of dried chives.

Steps to make My Braised Red Cabbage with Clementine & Morello Cherry:

  1. In an oven proof pan sauté cabbage wedges for a few minutes on each side till they start to caramelise..
  2. Add the red wine vinegar & reduce by half then add the remaining ingredients except the conserve & chives....
  3. Cover & place in the oven for 30mins or so until the cabbage is tender but still has a bite. Add the chives & conserve & return to the oven till the cabbage is glazed... Season & Serve.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my braised red cabbage with clementine & morello cherry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url