Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Banana kiwi smoothie

Banana kiwi smoothie.

Banana kiwi smoothie

Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, banana kiwi smoothie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Banana kiwi smoothie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Banana kiwi smoothie is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana kiwi smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Banana kiwi smoothie:

  1. {Get of kiwis.
  2. {Get of honey.
  3. {Take of n a half cup yogurt.
  4. {Make ready of cup chilled milk.
  5. {Prepare of bananas.

Steps to make Banana kiwi smoothie:

  1. Kiwi ko peel kar lein aur slices me cut kar lein.banana ki b skin remove kar ke cut karen..
  2. Blender me sub ingre dal ke ache se blend kar lein.
  3. Glass me nikaken aur serve karen..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana kiwi smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url