Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch

My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch.

My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my melted cheese, bacon & tomatoes on toast πŸ˜‹#lunch. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my melted cheese, bacon & tomatoes on toast πŸ˜‹#lunch using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch:

  1. {Take of Smoked Streaky Bacon.
  2. {Prepare of Cherry tomatoes sliced.
  3. {Prepare of Enough grated chedder cheese for 2 slices of Toast.
  4. {Prepare of bread Toasted.

Steps to make My Melted Cheese, Bacon & Tomatoes on Toast πŸ˜‹#Lunch:

  1. In a non stick pan no oil fry the bacon until browned and crisp..
  2. Make the toast butter it..
  3. Next add the Cheese cover the toast..
  4. Next cut up the crispy bacon and add it on top of the cheese press down..
  5. Lastly add the Tomato slices. Then add under the grill but not close you need the heat to melt the cheese under the bacon and tomatoes without burning..
  6. Serve hot..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my melted cheese, bacon & tomatoes on toast πŸ˜‹#lunch recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url