Simple Way to Make Speedy My Grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & White Rum Sauce 😀

My Grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & White Rum Sauce 😀.

My Grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & White Rum Sauce 😀

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & white rum sauce 😀. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & White Rum Sauce 😀 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My Grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & White Rum Sauce 😀 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & white rum sauce 😀 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & White Rum Sauce 😀:

  1. {Prepare of Pineapple sliced thickish pieces ii got 6 out of mine.
  2. {Take of Very ripe and soft Mango.
  3. {Take of Brown Sugar.
  4. {Make ready of white Rum.
  5. {Get of Butter.
  6. {Get of Runny Honey.

Steps to make My Grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & White Rum Sauce 😀:

  1. Peel and slice as much soft Mango and add it to a bowl. Mash it all up.
  2. Add the sugar, Rum,honey and Butter and mix in until its all mixed and runny but Sticky.
  3. Cut up the pineapple and make them into rings and cut out the middle.
  4. In a tray add silver foil so as the honey and sugar will stick to your tray.with a spoon add some of the sauce where the pineapple is going.
  5. Whisk the double cream until its all thick and whipped..
  6. Grill one side for 5 - 8 minutes then turn them all over and grill until its brown and stuck to the pineapple when done let them cool a little add a little strawberry on top for the finished dish.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my grilled pineapple and cooked in a mango & white rum sauce 😀 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url